18 Sept 2014

One Brand Makeup - Gorgeous Cosmetics


So I have been seeing a lot of one brand makeups recently and it had me thinking, what do I have enough of to do a full face makeup look? So I went digging through my collection and came up with a consistently favourite brand of mine, Gorgeous Cosmetics! I actually have enough to do more than one full face. Whoops. I love, love, love this brand but it is so hard to get here in Brisbane now the McArthur Central store has closed : ( , the only two in store places to get this awesome brand are Terry White Chemist at Gasworks New Farm and Hub Makeup on Burnett Lane in Brisbane City You should go and check them out! Or check them on their website here.
Wearable Everyday Eye Look
Face
To start I applied First Base Foundation Primer all over my face, this feels and smells more like a moisturiser than a primer and doesn't feel silicon like at all which is lovely. This primer barely takes any time to absorb and feels incredibly hydrating. Next I buffed my Sheer Brilliance Liquid Foundation in the shade 1B-SB (I am super pale) all over my face and down my neck. This is a sheer coverage with a dewy finish. I then concealed any blemishes and dark spots with my trusty Camouflage Cover Creme (concealer) in Medium Neutral. I set my t-zone with the Powder Perfect Powder Foundation in 01-PP then comes the contouring. I use Endless Summer Bronzing Powder for this. I contour under my cheekbones, along my temples, under my jaw and down my nose.  To add some colour and sparkle to my face I applied my Summer Prism Highlighter over the apples of my cheeks and up my cheek bones. I love blush this is probably where you will find the most colour on my face usually. I adore the Colour Pro blush in Rhubarb, I apply this to the applies of my cheek and up my cheekbones as well . I then layer highlighters first Prism Highlighter in Prism - 01 then Superstar Liquid Shimmer in Gold Dust on top of my cheek bones to finish my face.

Eyes
I start with my brows when it comes to eyes, I first fill in my brows with the Brow Pencil (no colour name)  and set them with Brow Fix. I wanted to create an everyday wearable look for you so I chose to use my Everyday Palette. Firstly I applied sticky tape from the corner of my brow to just under my lower lashes to create a sharp cat eye. I start my shadow with So Nice all over my crease and up to my brow bone as a transition shade then I added Gem through my crease, both with deluxe crease brushes, and deepened it with Hedgehog on a pencil brush. I placed Plum all over my mobile lid with a small fluffy brush and blended any harsh edges. To highlight my brow bone I used Eye Shimmer in Suede on a small definer brush. My ILine Liquid Eyeliner Pen and I are not getting on today so my liner isn't perfect and it's running out, but using the stick tape as a guide I created a small wing and drew the line back down to the inner corner.  I found my Formula Five Mascara had dried up (whelp!) so for this look I had to use my Dior Diorshow Extase as a substitute. I only applied mascara on my top lashes.

To make my eyes more dramatic I applied Eye Shimmer in Aqua under my lower lashes and highlighted my inner corners with Eye Shimmer in Snow Twinkle.
With Aqua Eye Shimmer
With Aqua Eye Shimmer
Lips
Firstly lining my lips with Crystelle lip pencil and filling in my entire lip to create a base for my colour. I then apply Sugar all over my lips straight from the bullet and put Liquid Lips in Lily on top to finish and add shine.

And there you go a full face of Gorgeous Cosmetics. I adore it! It turned out so well, I will absolutely be wearing this out again very soon!

Let me know your thoughts on this makeup and if you want me to create a brighter, bolder look with the colours below. Have you tried Gorgeous Cosmetics before? Let me know in the comments below.
The Products I Used For This Look.
This is my entire Gorgeous Cosmetics collection. I told you I had more than enough for one face.


In between blogging you can find me on Instagram @shannonmichellebeauty

Thank you for reading!

Shannon

These thoughts and opinions are completely my own, This post is not sponsored, nor were these products provided to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment